A good dose of common sense.
- Work hard and keep your word. If you say you will do something, do it. Nothing is hard enough.
- If something is not working (out), do something else.
- When time comes to push, push. But when you need to lay back, do so. Don’t push too hard.
- College degree gives you a basic idea, but working in business is a different matter – it’s the proper way to learn.
- Speak good English. Practice hard to be a very articulate person.
- Also be down to earth person … Remember, someone is always better than you.
- Give love, give hope. You – specially young people, mustn’t get angry.
- Don’t be too proud.
- You mustn’t criticize your business associates and clients.
- Believe in yourself. You can make it.
- You have to spend a lot of time learning and working. You have to be there even if it’s very late at night. The leader has to be strong and has to lead.
- Give and take, then you wouldn’t have hard feelings.