Few thoughts for business leaders to create sustainable growth within the conservative, crowded and competitive economy:
- More than size or return (they are outcome, not precondition) – we need to strive on becoming # 1 favorite PARTNER in our customer’s mind.
- We need protect our BRAND from banality & compromise. Our marketing strategy should be to continuously educate, engage and collaborate with customers INDIVIDUALLY to create WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM.
- We have to work very hard to create the EXPERIENCE our customer want rather than just the product or service they want. That’s the only USP our customers remember and patronize us for.
- Find out that ONE thing that matters most for our key customers (outcome/ specialty/ consulting/ service/ agility/ supply chain etc.) – it may be different for different customers, and then put our best talents on it, focus most of our energy on it – to become the BEST on that ONE thing that our KEY customers keep demanding most from us.
- The golden goose of business success is elusive and evasive, there is no sustainable formula of success – other than intangible HUMAN FACTORS that never stops bringing vision, preparation, team work and drive into the game of golden goose hunting. That’s why a proven success strategy is RIGHT PEOPLE IN RIGHT PLACE – a group of bright human beings who continue to become the BEST in what matters MOST in changing times.
That’s what I believe is the most fundamental strategy of business success.
Strive to build favorite player relationship with your customer, find out whats that ONE thing most important for them (one step at a time), become BEST at that ONE thing, not only then educate & collaborate with customers to create WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM, but also work very hard to deliver the EXPERIENCE that will leave your customers patronizing you in front of the world.
Then size of business does not matter anymore, you’ll have success chasing you.